ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Abstract Submission deadline is 31st October 2019.
- Abstract should follow the guidelines of the Original Article of Journal of Indian Medical Association (JIMA).
- It will be submitted online in MS-Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Abstract should not more than 300 words and includes Backgrounds, Objectives, Methods, Results & Conclusion.
- Submissions shall be considered for Poster or Oral Paper presentation.
- Maximum two submission allowed to presenter (one for Oral and one for Poster).
- Acceptance / Rejection of Abstract shall be communicated to delegate by 30 November 2019.
- Accepted Abstract Paper shall be included for oral or poster presentation in the Conference only if the full registration fee is received by the Secretariat by 15 September 2019.
- Presenter should be registered delegate for the presentation.
- Maximum five co-authors allowed for the abstract.